The Charles Robert Bell Fund
The Fund aims to support people with mental health issues and advancing mental health in North Tyneside, including those who are ex-service personnel. Grants are available between £1,000 to £5,000 to groups based and working in North Tyneside.
The Fund will support
- Group activities
- Sessional staff costs and volunteer expenses
- Project resources and equipment
The Fund will not support
- Statutory lessons or teaching costs
- Contribution towards a larger project where the balance has not been secured
- Activities that will not be take place within six months of the grant being awarded.