Support for community projects in south east Northumberland or Tyne & Wear
Criteria: In addition to the usual Community Foundation criteria (see website)
- Groups must be based and working in south east Northumberland or Tyne & Wear
- Organisational annual turnover of between £10k – 500K.
- Project must be able to start within 3 months of receipt of the grant (flexibility for Covid-19 restrictions considered).
- The amount applied for must mean the project can go ahead (not part funding for a larger project)
- Sessional staff costs and volunteer expenses
- Project resources and equipment
- Events, outings and trips (Covid19 restrictions permitting)
- Statutory activities including curriculum time teaching costsor resources
- Foreign travel
- Items given for permanent personal use (e.g. clothing; technology)
To make an application, please click apply online above