Support for community projects based and working in the North East of England or Cumbria tackling food poverty, debt or employability.
Criteria: In addition to the usual Community Foundation criteria (see website)
- Groups must be based and working in the location of a Newcastle Building Society Branch
- Project must be able to start within 3 months of receipt of the grant (flexibility for any further Covid-19 restrictions).
- The amount applied for must mean the project can go ahead (not part funding for a larger project)
- Sessional staff costs and volunteer expenses
- Project resources and equipment
- Events, outings and trips (Covid19 restrictions permitting)
- Statutory activities including lessons or curriculum time teaching costsor resources
- Foreign travel
- Items given as gifts or for permanent personal use (e.g. clothing; technology)
To make an application please click apply online above