Application criteria (in addition to the usual Community Foundation criteria – see
• Applicants must be constituted and working in Seaton Sluice or New Hartley
• The project must be able to start within three months of receipt of a grant (flexibility
for Covid-19 restrictions will be considered)
• The funding requested must allow the project to proceed (i.e. the request is not to be
for part-funding for a larger project)
A grant will support:
• Activities and project resources, equipment, etc.
• Staff costs (including full-time, part-time and sessional staff) and volunteer
• Events, outings and trips (Covid-19 restrictions permitting)
• Statutory activities, including lessons or curriculum-related teaching costs or
• Foreign travel
• Items given to participants for permanent personal use, e.g. clothing and technology
Please apply by clicking the Apply Online button above.