Muckle LLP Fund
The Muckle LLP Community Fund was established to support general charitable causes in Tyne & Wear and Northumberland.
Muckle LLP Fund
Muckle LLP is a commercial law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Our specialisms include commercial, corporate finance, property, construction and engineering, employment, dispute resolution, debt recovery, public sector and private client.
The Muckle LLP Fund supports general charitable causes in Tyne & Wear and Northumberland.
The Muckle LLp Fund was established with the intention to help to make cash grants to local charities and other voluntary organisations. Other objectives included raising awareness of the North East community in which we live and work and helping our people to participate in community events and visits associated with projects supported by the community fund.
Who the Muckle LLP Community Fund can support:
- Applications by organisations who benefit people in the North East.
- Special projects rather than general appeals.
- Usually applications for amounts up to £5,000 although larger projects can and will be considered, especially if support is received in stages.
Who we cannot support:
- Sponsorship or fundraising events.
- Large national charities unless the application is for a specific branch or project in the North East.
- Animal charities.
- Large general appeals.
- Political or religious organisations. Religious bodies such as schools and churches will be considered if the application has general benefit and is not exclusive.
- Work which should be funded by local or national government.
- Support for individuals or very limited groups.
- Geographical area: Tyne & Wear and Northumberland
- Established: 2002
- Grant size: Under £5000
Last updated: 04/02/2013 at 1:43 pm
- Loading tweets...